Offer your patrons easy access to over 45 years of the most reliable city-to-city comparisons of key consumer costs available!
Data is gathered and published quarterly by the Council for Community and Economic Research (C2ER), and recognized by the U.S. Census Bureau, US Bureau of Labor Statistics, CNN Money, and the President's Council of Economic Advisors.
Ask yourself, do your users need help deciding whether that new job offer in another city is actually better than what you have now? Manage employee salaries for multiple cities? Need reliable cost of living comparisons?
This web-based application allows researchers, students, and faculty members access to the most up-to-date cost of living data available.
- The ability to compare prices and the overall cost of living in more than 300 cities.
- Web based, easy to use platform
- Affordable pricing for any budget
- Various access options are available and range from a basic calculator feature to unlimited downloads in PDF or Excel format and a full archive add-on including historical data.
- The only data available for cross sectional, time series, or panel data analysis - Data are readily available on a quarterly basis back to 1990.
- Data and methodology are reviewed by an Advisory Board composed of academic researchers and government officials.
- The Cost of Living Index is referenced in the US Census Bureau's Statistical Abstract of the US.
Free Digital Issue Samples
Click below to view our featured titles.Click here for free issues
What Clients Say
WT Cox provides the highest quality customer service of any vendors the library works with. -Drury University