COVID-19 COMPANY UPDATES
May 1, 2020 - Thank you for being a loyal customer of WT Cox Information Services. Please know that we are standing ready to serve our library communities throughout the COVID-19 crisis.
Your safety along with that of our employees is our highest priority and we are attentively following the federal, state, and city guidelines regarding our responsibilities towards the management of the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Additionally, our team is closely monitoring, learning, and adapting daily to the many challenges that have come about during these trying times. Above all, we pledge to do our very best for our customers.
As we learn to adapt to these changes, please know your library might experience delays in response times. As the economy begins to reopen, publishers will get back to normal methods of business as will our team. We will continue to provide updates from publishers and other service agencies associated with your title collections as they become available to ensure continuity of service. Again, thank you for your patience and confidence during these unprecedented times.
April 1, 2020 - WT Cox has received an outpouring of information from publishers regarding digital access and complimentary resources for libraries and students during the COVID-19 closures. Various other organizations are creating ongoing lists of these resources and vendors are combining efforts to share this information with the library community.
We have created the following pages to compile this information to share with our customers:
For specific access instructions or questions regarding your subscriptions, please reach out to your WT Cox Customer Service Specialist.
WT Cox remains fully staffed and our team is available by phone, email, CoxNet and video conferencing to assist every step of the way.
March 27, 2020 - During the ongoing library closures, please contact our Accounts Payable department if you wish to pay invoices via ACH/EFT/Direct Deposit/Wire Transfer (either temporarily or permanently). Contact - Allison Thompson by email or by phone at 910.754.3145 ext 242.
March 19, 2020 - During the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we understand the impact this is having across the world and the many challenges it has posed to our library community.
Below are actions being taken by WT Cox Information Services to continue servicing our customers and to operate in accordance with the guidance of US government and public health authorities, including the CDC.
It is our top priority to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and their families.
We are doing this by:
• Telecommuting: Most of our employees are now working virtually from their homes and systems are in place to ensure our employees can easily communicate with each other, collaborate and service our customers and publishers as we always have.
• Travel Restrictions: We have placed travel restrictions on all outside sales representatives, including conferences and events. This is ongoing until further notice.
Our team members will continue to be available to provide you with support via phone, email and CoxNet during our standard operating hours (8 AM EST – 5 PM EST).
Below are service areas that may be affected:
• Responses from customer service will require additional time for resolution.
• Delays in publisher responses will occur because of emergency protocols worldwide.
• Expect delays in your delivery of subscriptions. We have received information from many publishers simply ceasing all shipments until further notice.
• Automated notifications from CoxNet continue to be distributed at this time. We are aware of these processes and please contact your customer service specialist if you have concerns regarding invoicing, orders or renewals.
During these challenging times, it reminds us all of the value of libraries and our community. At WT Cox, we value our customers and are committed to helping libraries carry out their missions.
Please contact your customer service representative if you have specific questions regarding your services. General inquiries may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well wishes over the coming weeks and be safe!
Michael T. Cox President / CEO
Free Digital Issue Samples
Click below to view our featured titles.Click here for free issues
What Clients Say
WT Cox provides the highest quality customer service of any vendors the library works with. -Drury University