JSTOR is a non-profit organization offering a digital library of scholarly information.
WT Cox current and prospective Secondary School customers can now license a JSTOR collection specifically formulated and priced for public and independent secondary schools.
JSTOR’s Secondary School collection features more than 1,800 journals and millions of primary source materials containing pamphlets, manuscripts, letters, oral histories, government documents, images, 3-D models, spatial data, type specimens, drawings, paintings, and more. Archival issues start from the first issue of the journal published, and extend up to a publication date usually set in the past three to five years.
The collection provides students with exposure to peer reviewed scholarly research similar to what they will encounter at a college or university. This supports the teaching and study of history, literature, science, and other subjects.
With this collection, teachers can incorporate academic research literature into class lessons, and librarians can offer a resource of high-quality journals alongside primary sources in a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Over 1,800 journals and millions of primary source materials
- Broad spectrum of disciplines, including history, language & literature, mathematics, and biology. View full collection.
- Dynamic functionality, faithful replications of printed page, and links with relevant resources
- Teachers can better prepare students for research resources encountered in college
- Affordable school pricing
- Two week trial available upon request
Request pricing and additional information.- When requesting school pricing, please provide the percentage (%) of your most recent graduating class that went on to attend either a two or four year college or university and if your library currently subscribes to this specific collection. Answer must be provided in the form of a percentage (%).