All WT Cox Information Services subscriptions customers receive CoxNet, our exclusive serials management system, free of charge.
CoxNet has been touted in the industry as the most user-friendly option available. It is a welcomed change from the complexity of the alternatives while still offering the in-depth reports that you require.
Whether managing a small collection or numerous locations with multimillion dollar collections, CoxNet is the ideal solution for your library:
- Up to the minute real-time data available at your fingertips
- Titles - Search our database of nearly 300,000 titles, explore options, view available formats, status changes, pricing and more.
- Check In - CoxNet offers quick and easy check-in abilities for all titles in your collection - even those which you do not order through WT Cox. Offering the flexibility to add special issues, change date of receipt and alter expected dates.
- Orders - view or make changes to your order anytime. Access title level detail for every title and package in your collection including bibliographic detail, account information, frequency, fund detail and more.
- Renewals - offering an easy snapshot for budgeting and planning purposes, available for download in PDF or Excel format
- Claims - all claims can be submitted to WT Cox via CoxNet. Your claims can be reviewed, updated and resolved here with just a few clicks. Plus, users can view all corresponding communications from the publishers through the process.
- Invoices - review and download current invoices, view payments, credits and balance dues. You can also access invoices instantly from prior years.
- Administrator Options - allow multiple users various levels of access, control and budget restrictions.
- Reporting - CoxNet provides standard and customizable reports, allowing you to analyze and evaluate your collection. Reports may be downloaded in Excel, PDF, CSV and XML formats. Reports can be retrieved within the scope of your collection or details can be pulled from our entire knowledgebase.
- Integration - CoxNet offers the flexibility to utilize Integrated Library System (ILS).
- Additional Features - An interactive title notification system, direct access to Library of Congress records, the ability to search by Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) and by LC subject classification codes and more.
- Training and Support - At WT Cox our goal of is to make the serials management process simple. CoxNet training is available through training videos, custom online sessions or personalized onsite visits with our team. We want to be sure you are getting the most out of CoxNet and always welcome your questions, suggestions and feedback.
To learn more about the many features of CoxNet and how it can benefit your library, schedule a one-on-one demo today.
Free Digital Issue Samples
Click below to view our featured titles.Click here for free issues
What Clients Say
WT Cox provides the highest quality customer service of any vendors the library works with. -Drury University