Journal Finder is your complete A-Z List, Link Resolver and ERM solution in one. Provide library users easy access to your electronic content with a clean, user friendly interface.
Created by librarians...for library patrons! Journal Finder was developed by the staff at the University of North Carolina - Greensboro in 2000 and was the first OpenURL Link Resolver to go into production in the United States. WT Cox purchased Journal Finder in 2008.
Journal Finder is perfect for all libraries including academic, public, school, medical, government and special.
- All of your journals at one single access point
- Multiple means of accessing titles (electronic, print, ILL, document delivery)
- Automatically updated list content
- Hosted by WT Cox -- no server headaches at your site
- Completely customizable to complement your library website
- Management reports
- Easy to use administration for maintaining content
- Basic ERM tool for all e-resources
- The ability to link from a citation in one commercial database to the library catalog or to the full-text article in another database
- Direct links to the journal title level for over 90% of knowledge base of approximately 250,000 e-titles, including most major aggregators and 17,000+ open access titles
- Personalized training and support
For Journal Finder customer service support call (800) 571-9554 x202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.