WT Cox Information Services is a trusted provider of serials services to local, state and federal libraries across the nation. With a department dedicated to government sales and service, we understand your libraries specific requirements.
Our Government library services include:
- Options - customized pricing for packages and over 265,000 print and electronic titles
- Partnerships with over 5,000 foreign and domestic publishers
- CoxNet, our exclusive, web-based subscription management software
- Open systems that accommodate complex billing and departmental codes specific to each line item ordered to facilitate both fund accounting and customized management reports
- A customer service team trained especially for government accounts.
- Training and Support - Our team of professionals is available for online training as well as onsite visits as needed.
- Accepting eProdurement cards above and below purchasing thresholds
- Maintains current registration with SAM, Dun & Bradstreet and ORCA
- FEDLINK approved - Service ID: WC BOA #LC111G7401. Lots 1, 2 and 3.
- GSA Contract # GS-02F-0147T
- Department of Veterans Affairs Contract #VA101(49A3)-12-A-0009
Contract offices can rest assured that WT Cox Information Services will remain available to satisfy long-term relationships with government agencies.
Free Digital Issue Samples
Click below to view our featured titles.Click here for free issues
What Clients Say
WT Cox provides the highest quality customer service of any vendors the library works with. -Drury University